What?

This is odd. I slept for 12 hours last night. I've only been awake long enough to get something to eat and have some coffee. I just finished reading the last few days' blog to my husband, who for once has the day off on a weekday, because of the holiday. 

I don't have a dream to post today. For the first time in my entire life, for as long and far back as I can remember, I slept the whole night through and woke without having had a memorable dream. I remember closing my eyes last night, and feeling myself doze off. I remember seeing the room in the asylum, then dozing off again. There's nothing else.

I never sleep this late unless I'm sick or injured, or I've been on an insomnia bender that had to be ended with medicine (something that hasn't happened in years, and never in winter.) My usual is about 6 to 9 hours, starting between 8 and 11 P.M. and ending between 4 and 7 A.M., usually not past whatever time the sun comes up. It was afternoon when I got up today. 

I guess I needed the rest. I'm a little groggy now, but I actually feel pretty good. I'm having less fibro pain than normal, and I'm pretty wide awake. I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment